Toggle menu

Apply for a parking permit

apply icon

Changes to our on-street parking services

Our on-street parking services, including parking permits have moved to Surrey County Council. You'll need to apply or renew a parking permit with them. 

Apply or renew a parking permit with Surrey County Council (opens new window)

Residents of Bishops and Mount Court

If you live at Bishops or Mount Court and need a permit for the car park, email to request one.